Friday, August 12, 2011

self discipline

Ain't got any!  I have been trying to go to bed early...at least earlier than 2 am, but to no avail!  Seem to think of more necklaces to bead and knit, to call my brother to talk about drawing names for Christmas, which my SIL does not like, How to best get compliance from our non-compliant school parents, how to get people to realize our worth as nurses, how to teach manners to girls without much home training, how to be the mean nurse at times.....the list goes on and on!  I will read from an Amish novel when I go up to bring on the yawns.....hopefully. 
Another self discipline point is food!  I am sooooooobad at denying myself anthing food related.  It is terrible to love to cook, read recipes constantly, watch the food channel and be vigilant about my type 2 diabetes....which I deplore!  Using ww online does help and I pray each nigh for divine guidance 'cause God knows I need it big time!

No comments:

Post a Comment