Thursday, August 4, 2011

Ongoing Room Saga

So finished around 6 last night with only a few bugs:  old nail spacings were not right for hanging pictures and mirrors so have to tear out nails and re-hammer to make it look presentable. Then there is the junk on the cedar chest that is resting there until I find a place for it.  Fortuitously someone called from MS tonight who will get a big box when they come on Monday!  I love places that call to collect your unwanted junk so they can inflate the value and sell it!  Just the kind of help I need right now!
   Meghan going upstairs to her roomlast night....stopping in the hall....looking into my room  "Kind of creeps me out" she says!  No doubt it will be awhile before I can sleep there without a problem too.  Stayed up until 2 :30 am to assure quick sleep....no such luck.  Tossed and turned , changed positions after my prayers like I usually do but still no luck.  I guess Thomas is asserting his influence by letting me know he does not like the changes.  Sometimes to lift a burden of sadness you have to try new things and like this change some can be rather unsettling for a time.  You just have to lean into the wind and wait for the peace to settle in.
  

No comments:

Post a Comment